* This is my own recipe, feel free to change it according to your taste ;)
1. Wash the mushrooms and put them on oven trays.
2. Put a bit of butter, olive oil, mixed herbs and salt onto it.
3. Oven baked for about 30 minutes at 180C.
1. Cut the carrots and water chestnuts to tiny cubes.
2. Cut the potatoes and make them to boil. Once they are soft, take them out.
3. Mashed the potatoes with fork/spatula.
4. Mixed the carrots and water chestnuts into the mashed potato.
5. Squeeze close to all Kewpie mayonnaise (small sized mayo) and a bit of sandwich spread.
6. Add in pepper, salt and a bit of sugar.
Sliced some tomatoes as side dish.
Have fun preparing breakfast for your loved ones :)
Call me G :)
Hi, my name is Jyi. I am the founder and engineer for JYISMUSIC! I help people produce their favourite songs/covers as well as provide services to companies like Mediacorp! Besides, music, I share things I like, such as food, travel, and some financial/investment tips I read :)
Do you have music projects you wanna discuss with me?